Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have paid RLP - will I ever hear from them again?

Resolved Question

I have paid RLP - will I ever hear from them again?

i recieved a letter from RLP and chose to phone the number and pay the £110, the man on the phone confirmed it and said my case was closed. Will i ever hear from them again? I hope that I do not, as i dont want any of my family to find out...

scared & confused :s

Additional Details

*it was for shoplifting, i was with a friend and at the time i didnt think much of it - but i got caught and have paid the money stated in the letter they sent me. I would just like reassurance that this is finally over as i would like to forget about it and move on, but i cant as im worrying that they will contact me again.

thanks in advance!

1 week ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

They will keep your details on file, but you won't hear from them again (Retail Loss Prevention that is) unless you are caught shoplifting once more.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • Who or what are RLP?

    Edit.

    Retail Loss Prevention Ltd. Never heard of them before. However, I have visited their website to see who they are and what they do. My opinion is that now you have paid the outstanding debt you will not hear from them again. Unless, of course, you re-offend! Lesson learnt, I hope.
    It could have been a lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Credit Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template