Thursday, December 31, 2009

I want to get a Planned Overdraft of £1100?

Resolved Question

I want to get a Planned Overdraft of £1100?

Basically I want to Get Planned Overdraft of £1100 and just want to know how do i need to pay it back and am i eligible for it? I am 18 currently not working but have money going into my bank account, I've got Current Account.. And im with Lloyds TSB

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

It depends what type of Current Account you have. I used to have the under 19's account and I was not allowed to have an overdraft. When I turned 19 they then suggested that I upgrade my account to a Silver Account with which they offered me £3,000 planned overdraft. I'm guessing you have the under 19's account and it's very likely that they won't offer you any overdraft- typical of any bank. This is because you haven't got any credit history (i'm only assuming here) from which they base their decision.

I have been with them since I was 16 and now I also have their Airmiles Duo Credit Card with £15,000 credit limit- I didn't ask for it, they offered it to me...Lloyds TSB is a pretty generous bank with excellent customer service so I suggest that you stay with them.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Credit Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template