Monday, January 18, 2010

How do I pay with Maestro?

Resolved Question

How do I pay with Maestro?

On the front under Account number there are two letters in the front and then 17 digits. under that there is an expire date. On the back there is the same number as on the front and on the left side there's a 19 digit number. I am buying some clothes on hardcloud.com and I need to put in my card number, my issue number and my security code. Which ones should I put in? I tried all combinations and nothing works.

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

Unfortunately maestro cards do not have a security number on them. I think they are only for cash withdrawal. When you go into the section where you have to choose a card, does maestro appear? Most internet sites don't accept it, you need a debit card or credit card.

If you have a security code its 3 digits on the back on the signature panel. You card number is the 16 digit number on the front of you card.
100% 2 Votes

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Credit Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template