Monday, January 18, 2010

Please help me work out my gas bill!?

Resolved Question

Please help me work out my gas bill!?

I have just took a meeting reading from my Gas meter. From Nov 2nd until now (10th Jan) i have used 189 units of Gas. Is this high? And how do i work out my bill to date?
The rates are:
- unit rate, up to and including 4572 kWh per year- 8.778p inc. VAT
- unit rate, over 4572 kWh per year- 2.612p inc. VAT

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

I have used about 89 units within that period.

My gas heating is on from 6am-7am and then again at 8pm-10pm.

My cooker is also gas.

I'm sorry I can't help with the bill though, as I'm on a prepayment meter.
100% 1 Vote

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Credit Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template