Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Can i claim back pnonecall charges and letter charges from sainsburys bank missed loan payments?

Resolved Question

Can i claim back pnonecall charges and letter charges from sainsburys bank missed loan payments?

I lost my job and was out of work for 9 weeks, i rang sainsburys bank every 3 weeks to tell them the situation i was in and all i kept getting was hassling phonecalls and letters which they charged me 25 pound for, and every time they rang me they charged me ten pound. it was so unfair because i was paying them ten pound a month and i was showing willing and now im left with over 500 pound in charges how can they do this? when i kept then informed of my situation?

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

While it is good that you kept your bank updated on the situation, at the end of the day they are just that - a bank. They are not a charity. I assume that you were overdrawn over your agreed limit and that is why you were getting the charges. A bank is a business and, harsh as it might sound, does not care about people's personal circumstances. If you have borrowed money from them (by going overdrawn) then they are perfectly entitled to ask for it back and charge you for their ti
100% 1 Vote

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • I would seek advice from CAB.
    0% 0 Votes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Credit Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template