Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Why am I losing money when using PayPal?

Resolved Question

Why am I losing money when using PayPal?

Hi there guys,

I tried to make a purchase on eBay last Friday but for verification reasons I never went through with it, after this I was £1 down on my bank account. Then I made a purchase on the Sunday afternoon using my PayPal balance and another £1 disappeared.

Can anyone tell me why this is? Where it's going/Will I get the money back?

I know it'sa not a lot but it's money at the end of the day!

Thanks =)

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

its the way paypal (and ALL merchants) verify the card by charging
a small amount (usually dollar) to make sure the card is reall
it falls off after a day or som
the money will come back in a couple of days

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (4)

  • Hiya mate. This is normal. But feel free to contact them by phone. Their customer service is second to none. Absolutely excellent! They will explain it to you but if you are still unsure just ask them to repeat it a little more slowly. They really are the best in the business, but as someone else said, a little expensive.
  • Paypal charge you a nominal fee unless you spend over £50 in one go.
    It's all in the small print.
  • they probably charged you cuz they want to get your account verified
  • because paypal sucks. You lose money using a credit card as well...it is called interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Credit Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template