Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Could this credit score let lenders aprove me for a vehicle?

Resolved Question

Could this credit score let lenders aprove me for a vehicle?

I checked my credit score on equifax and i got 621, could i get financed for a vehicle under 11 000$? And i am currently on my way paying off my high balanced credit card toward the end of november of this year, my plans of purchasing an auto is before christmas of this year, could i get approved with no problem?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Not at a decent rate.

If you have high balance credit cards, then you don't need to finance a vehicle. You can't pay your bills now - why would you add a new bill?

Buy a good USED car for CASH. You don't finance a depreciating asset.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • www.loan-guides.net - I think internet based lenders can help you in getting bad credit auto loan. Other than this it is very difficult to get loan with bad credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Credit Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template