Wednesday, September 9, 2009

How does Leasing a vehicle look on a credit report?

Resolved Question

How does Leasing a vehicle look on a credit report?

I currently have a car on a car loan and am looking to sell it to clear the balance and take the remaining cash out. I am then looking to lease a vehicle. Does this show on a credit report and is this worse than owing money on a car loan. The lease deal is over 3 years and around the same amount as the monthly payments of the car loan.

Has anyone leased and looked at their credit reports and is it worse than a loan?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Leases will look similar to any other finance on your credit report, but will be identified as lease (as opposed to credit card, hire purchase, mortgage, personal loan etc). Provided payments met, it will look no different, if payments missed, this will also show.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (5)

  • Since no credit is being offered to you, leases generally have minimal effect on your credit score...unless you become deliquent. Owing money on a car loan is NOT a bad thing it is actually a GREAT thing. It shows diversification in the types of debt you carry, which HELPS your credit score. You are a bit confused about debt and how it affects your credit score.
  • Hello everyone,
    My name is Mrs Rose Smith and i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wild world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan of $58,000 USD to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 2 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr Steve Davidson of Davidson loan Financial Incorporated, he was the Saviour GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan of $58,000 USD and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr Steve Davidson via email stevedavidsonloan32@yahoo.com because he is the most understanding and kind hearted lender

    I'm posting this message everyday on yahoo answer, in order to express my everlasting gratitude to Mr.Steve Davidson
    Please i need you all to pray for this man for me.
  • Hello my dear do not full prey to those hoodlums at they that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. Brown Wilson the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I well advice you to contact Mr. Brown if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email brownwilsonloan4@live.com
    They offer all kind of categories of loan they

    Short term loan (5_10years)

    Long term loan (20_40)

    Media term loan(10_20)

    They offer loan like

    Home loan!!!!!!!!!!!

    Business loan!!!!!!!!

    Debt loan !!!!!!!!

    Student loan!!!!!!!!

    Business start up loan

    Business loan

    Company loan<<<<<<<<<< etc

    Email >>>>brownwilsonloan4@live.com

    When it comes to financial crisis and loan then brown Wilson loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. jenny Wilson direct you Good Luck>>>>>>>>>>
  • anything that you pay for on a regular schedule becomes part of your credit history, i.e. rent, utilities, phone, insurance, leases etc
    if you perform well on a lease, it should show up well on your report
  • I am Natasha Chan i was in need of a loan of $300 000 USD and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Mr John Clarke,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at clarkeloanscompany12@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Credit Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template