Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How can I know my credit rating & history?

Resolved Question

How can I know my credit rating & history?

I would like to know my credit history online. Which site is safe to see this with accurate information?

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

All Americans are entitled to one free credit report within a 12-month period from each of the three agencies. You can visit www.annualcreditreport.com, where you can get their free credit report, but not their credit scores. Credit scores are available as an add-on feature of the report, for a fee. This central site allows you to request a free credit file disclosure, commonly called a credit report, from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.

Source(s):

75% 3 Votes

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (6)

  • I use Experian. You can view what people see about you when you make an application for loans, credit cards etc. For £6.99 you can also view your credit score. I use this site as it is easy and straightforward. If there is anything on your file that you don't agree with then you can call them and get it sorted. You can also use Equifax but I personally prefer Experian.

    Source(s):

    0% 0 Votes
  • Instead of me explaining it, I found this article which covers everything you need to know : http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/loans/c…

    I use this site for all sorts of things and it's great if you need help with anything money related!

    Source(s):

    0% 0 Votes
  • credit-report-score.10001mb.com - try this site. I use it to monitor my credit and also cleaned off some bad items from my credit report. You can apply for free initial plan and get your scores and reports for free.
    0% 0 Votes
  • Few details on credit scores and ratings here and you can also get to see your credit rating for free.

    Source(s):

    0% 0 Votes
  • You can check your credit rating in the following Credit Score Range Calculator, http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Ban…
    25% 1 Vote
  • http://www.annualcreditreport.com
    0% 0 Votes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Credit Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template