Monday, September 14, 2009

Can I use my Nationwide Visa Debit Card Abroad?

Resolved Question

Can I use my Nationwide Visa Debit Card Abroad?

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

If you're staying in Europe, it's one of the best. I use nothing else.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/…
60% 3 Votes

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (7)

  • Yes, but let Nationwide know which countries you are going to in case an unusual activity is flagged on your account and the card is refused.

    Source(s):

    0% 0 Votes
  • I use it for taking cash out of the machine. Nationwide give a good exchange rate and don't charge an extra percentage commission.
    0% 0 Votes
  • You obviously have not seen their advert, were it says no charges for using your card abroad.
    0% 0 Votes
  • Okay with me.
    20% 1 Vote
  • Yes but watch exchange rates etc ,
    0% 0 Votes
  • only if you remember to take it with you
    0% 0 Votes
  • yes
    20% 1 Vote

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Credit Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template