Monday, September 14, 2009

My credit rating is good 888 want to know what amount do credit card companys give max on a 1st time card?

Resolved Question

My credit rating is good 888 want to know what amount do credit card companys give max on a 1st time card?

my credit rating is good 888 want to know what amount do credit card companys give max on a 1st time card

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Your credit score makes getting qualified for the card easier...

but the credit limit is usually tied to your income...

Make a lot and they give you a high limit.

check here:- http://www.creditcardrelief.com/

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (3)

  • Try Nordstorm they used to be generous with the credit limits but who knows now, after the big crunch many banks are cutting back the limits.

    I tuck an offer from chase for a balance transfer last week and I had to return the card, they gave me a 2,500 CL with 786 FICO score, I'm gonna pay them all as soon as I can an wait for the crisis to pass
  • Your credit score makes getting qualified for the card easier...

    but the credit limit is usually tied to your income...

    Make a lot and they give you a high limit.

    If you have a min. wage job then you can expect only a minimal credit limit.
  • Credit scores top out at 820. Every card issuer is different and so is each application.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Credit Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template