Thursday, September 17, 2009

Will credit report agencies pass my details on to debt collectors?

Resolved Question

Will credit report agencies pass my details on to debt collectors?

I have applied for a credit report as I have been in debt for around 5 years and was wondering do experian pass my contact details on to debt agencys that I owe to? Or Is it possible for them to see my contact details? I ask this because my debt was at my old address and now I am no longer living there and have requested a credit report at my current address.

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

Yes. All the information you provide when applying for credit can be accessed. Even your old debts may start calling you and writing to you at the location you gave.

Source(s):

67% 2 Votes

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (3)

  • Every time that you applied for credit in any place and even you have been denied at that moment, all the personal information that you have provided in that application will be reported to the credit bureaus. Besides this, remember that everything in this country is PUBLIC RECORDS, meaning that your information can be found easily. The only private information is your S.S. number ot avoid identity theft. I had old debts too but I worked with this company www.ncnlcorp.com and I have had very good results. They even removed accounts that I did not have to pay.
    Check this website and let me know if this was some help for you. Request them a free consultation, believe me it is good!
    0% 0 Votes
  • Yes your details can be provided to the debt collectors. As they are collecting the debt on behalf of your lenders and so they have the right to check your details with the credit report agencies.
    0% 0 Votes
  • Yes they have right to give your details to debt collecters because they are collecting money from you on account of your lenders who had provided you money

    check here :- http://www.creditcardrelief.com/
    33% 1 Vote

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Credit Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template